Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Small Group Book Study made Easy

While I was talking to a colleague today, it became apparent that she wasn't clear on what my services provide to a client who buys a Small Group Book Study. I am proud of the intellectual content of my products and programs, which are the backbone of what I do. But I also realize that a client wants to be able to implement the program with ease.

We give you as much material as we can to make it easy, efficient, and successful to implement a Book Study. There are schedules and timelines, team descriptions, guides for the facilitators and hosts, and other documents that help you organize and motivate your teams.

I understand how hard it is to locate the people to put the program into action, so I want to make it easy on them, and give all the information that they need so they don't have to re-invent the wheel.

If you wonder what that looks like, please give me a call and ask me about the details.

For me, writing the questions that engage your participants is the most exciting part, but the nuts and bolts are what you need for a successful program.

Peace
Larry

No comments: