How often do I start the day, from the moment I wake up, thinking about my business or other roles in which I function? I noticed that this morning, how focused I was on my to-do list, and trying to figure out how I was going to fulfill my role as a writer of Small Group Homestudies. And how am I going to market this wonderful product? When would I have time to do both?
I took a moment to really step back, look at who I am in this moment, nurture that part of me before stepping into my work day. There are several results from this self-focus.
- I come at my work with integrity
- I have greater access to my wisdom
- I am much kinder to myself
- I am more focused, having given myself support
- I am much more present to my clients and business partners
- I am authentic
I'm not just selling a product. I'm selling a gift. I keep my eye on that gift as an extension of myself, not the other way around.
Click the comment button, I'd appreciate your thoughts.