Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Club Introduction

Last night I conducted the Introduction session for the next Book Club series that starts this Wednesday at 8 PM EST.

It is really exciting to know that I am going to be able to connect with so many people without the inconvenience of travel and locations. From the comfort of our homes, we will be connecting on a very real level and discovering our own voice.

My mission is to give people the vehicle to discover their unique wisdom and connect with others on a deep level. My goal is to do that for 500,000 people in 5 years.

The Introduction went very well, we had a great group of people. I'd love it if you were to join us for the series.

It is fascinating and empowering for me to watch myself take on different roles as a leader. As a leader of a new company, I realize how much of my unique perspective is coming through in all aspects of the program. As a leader in the meetings, I realize how important it is for me to lead by example and help people feel comfortable and safe.

And as a leader of myself, I have the opportunity to watch how I am being, and to always choose "authentic" as my modality.

This is where I am meant to be, and I accept the opportunities that the universe keeps throwing at me. There is a constant flow of this abundance, if I choose to turn in that direction and continue to make it all happen and roll to me.

What does it feel like when you step into your leadership?

I'd love to receive your comments!

No comments: