Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update

Yesterday and today, I've been working on talking points for a radio interview on WAIF for the program Life is Meant to Be Good. I don't know when we'll record or when it will air, but I'll keep you up to date. I'm really excited about having a chance to talk about my Homestudy programs, and I really appreciate George Whitton for having me on.

I am now promoting and using my Homestudy program for Steve Sherwood's book, Finding Freedom: The Five Choices That Will Change Your Life. There are several groups that are already forming around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. There is room for more people, when you are ready to participate. Just send me an email (click here) . or call me at 859 635-5599. This is a fantastic opportunity to discover what the book can transform in your life.

A regional coordinator for Unity churches is interested in promoting my Homestudy The I of the Storm on a regional level and a national level. She is interested in taking it to the national conference this year to introduce it as a powerful peacemaking tool for communities.

A national cancer support non-profit has expressed an interest in purchasing a Homestudy for Jeremy Geffen's book The Journey Through Cancer. I think this will be a perfect book to introduce their clients to the philosophy of the organization because it reflects their mission so clearly. It would be such a privilege to serve and help cancer survivors find their power through the journey. For those who haven't been through the journey, that might sound a bit strange, but there are the "ironic gifts" of cancer that are undeniable.

I started out on a walk with my dog, Rudy, down the road. My plan was to drive up to a kite festival when our walk was over, but my plans were deligthfully changed when I ran into a couple of neighbors who I so rarely get to chat with. So we discussed the world, family, the choice of happiness in our lives, and just really got a chance to connect. By the time I returned to my house, it was too late for the festival, and I figured I had come out ahead.

Sometimes when we lose our plan, a better plan can show up. But if we are attached to that first plan, everything else seems like an obstacle instead of a gift.

This is the gift of my out of town trips in the last couple of months, a gift of unattachment to what I expect. A new way to roll.
Take a minute to write a comment, I want to hear from you!
One Love
Larry

No comments: