- This is a ten session series.
- Based on Steve Sherwood's Finding Freedom: Five Choices That Will Change Your Life.
- Inspirational and transformational information and exercises
- Complete guides make this a self-directed program
- The magic of the small group (5 to 8 people) is perfect for this book and program
This program allows people to find out what their greatest strengths are, and how to let go of the emotional strings that have been holding them back. Steve Sherwood says of this Homestudy program
- "I want everyone to know how important the Homestudy program is to understanding the book. I wrote Finding Freedom because there isn't time in a seminar to cover all the important topics. Only with extended study and the group environment of the Homestudy program will people get what they really need out of this book."
This Homestudy works well in a corporate setting, as well, by investing employee and/or management time into personal development that will pay with increased dedication and satisfaction. People connect at a more core level, developing greater trust and support for each other. Corporate culture and morale is vastly improved as intensive personal growth contributes to company efficiency.
Designed in 10 segments, this program can be implemented in its original time frame of 10 months, or shortened for your convenience to 10 or 20 weeks.
I am very excited about this program. The first groups of Finding Freedom have found it to be very key to their ability to continue their personal development over the long haul, which would otherwise fall back and return to their old ways of being. Many great attributes are being explored and embraced, and old habits are released.
Please comment and call me if you would like to know anything more about the program.