Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Win Friends

I'm working on a live online program using the classic "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. Tim Burgess requested this program to conduct for his clients. This book was written in 1936 and is as relevant today.

Today I am assembling the first two weeks of guides for the actual group discussions. This is always very exciting for me, because it is the time that I intuitively bring together the most insightful quotes from the book, and my intense questions that will be the springboard for the participants to discover their unique wisdom.

As is usually the case, I have more material than is appropriate for the time allotted for each call.

This is an powerful book which I wish I had read when I was 20 years old. I can only imagine the difference it would have made in my life! It is already making a difference in my ability to accomplish things in my life.

Because we can do a little when we work alone, but great things are possible when we work together...

No comments: