Monday, August 17, 2009

Support

On Sunday, Rev. Doris' talk focused on how much more effective change can occur when we have support. She pointed out a scientific study on brain function that reported increased integration of new thoughts as "normal" after affirmation and support from outside sources, i.e. our friends, family, and colleagues. That alone is a great motivation to pay attention to the circle of influence that I travel in. If I want to evolve and continue to focus on my essence as the source of my actions, I will be best served by finding people who support me.

One of the great support networks that I have is my small groups. I even have a small group of entrepreneurs to which I subscribe who are great at affirming my goals, celebrating my accomplishments, and supporting my dreams with resources and ideas. This makes it much easier to strengthen my conviction of the potential of prosperity, even the inevitable nature of prosperity as a principle of the universe.

I was born worthy.

I am grateful to find that I can do a lot more and reach a lot more people with my programs and the gifts I have to offer if I find partners and team mates who will benefit from working together to create a whole that is greater than the sum of the parts. And I lose nothing. So developing relationships is key for me.

Drop me a line, let me know how I can help you.

One of the things I've learned from my Legacy Connection group:
"ALONE WE ARE LIMITED, TOGETHER WE ARE BOUNDLESS!"

I am grateful to find that I can do a lot more and reach a lot more people with my programs and the gifts I have to offer if I find partners and team mates who will benefit from working together to create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. And I lose nothing. So developing relationships is key for me.

Drop me a line, let me know how I can help you.

But we all need support. In my Finding Freedom small group, I received very valuable feedback and affirmation when Kim said that I have created several vehicles of accountability for myself, I've joined groups or hired assistants who make an accountability network. I agree that the accountability is very important to my success, it is the support that I find in these groups that may have the most impact on my evolution.

What are your support systems? Can you reach out and find more? Can you form a small group of common purpose that will assist you in your growth and power?

Peace
Larry.



No comments: